PURPOSE: To provide manfuacturing support and cleaning/organizing of the Meat Lab.
• Knowledge of basic meat science techniques and routine maintenance.
• Ability to handle materials in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ability to operate a pallet jack.
• Ability to communicate both orally and in written form.
• Ability to interpret and work from oral and written instructions.
• Ability to remain calm and professional during peak periods of activity.
• Ability to move freely throughout the L.A.B.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Ability to operate equipment such as, but not inclusive to:
o Vacuum Packagers
• Understand the basic principles of food safety.
• Ability to manage and maintain confidential information such as new product information, R&D projects, proprietary formulas, research data, etc.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Previous manufacturing experience preferred.